Visas to work in the United States (H-1B, L-1, E-1, E-2, O, etc.)

We assist French and other nationals in obtain United States business visas. We also assist non-American spouses to accompany their spouses to live and work in the United States.

The most common business visas are the following: (H-1B, L-1, E-1, E-2,  & O

For specific information, please fee free to contact us.

 Jonathon Wise Polier
Avocat aux Barreaux de Paris et de New York
Attorney-at-Law (Paris & New York)